Friday, August 28, 2009

taGGed by rEEn

hehe..konon2 takde mende nak wat..but my to do list punye la panjang smpy perlis..hehe..take a rest org kate..hehe..mende ni was tagged by reen for me..hehe..

RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to copy-paste this note, and answer all the questions. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged - including the person who tagged you.

ABC About You Questions:

A - AVAILABLE : single but i dun know..huhu~~

B - BIRTHDAY: 17 march 88

C - CRUSHING ON: Jmi Amor~

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: teh o panas..mase sahur td

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: my self and i..=p

F - FAVORITE SONG: now..amani by amar

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Bears la..cam popo

H - HOMETOWN: kajang

I - IN LOVE WITH: him again..just me..dun noe about him

J - JUNGLE: best!adventure

K - KILLED SOMEONE:dosa besar..

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: so far..kuantan kot..

M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: tak minat kot..=p

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3..sume gurls..

O - ONE WISH: happiness come to me everyday

P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: my 'enemy'..mr khaez

R- REASON TO SMILE: tingat memori dulu2

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD:entah..tak ingt

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 5..then tdo balik..

V - VEGETABLE(S):buncis..nyummy

W - WORST HABIT: susah nak tegar kan hati

X - X-RAYS YOU HAD:my chest & my teeth

Y – YO-YO'S ARE: game

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: pieces

~~person that i want to tagged...
anybody yg rase nak wat..hehe..
btw..tanx reen..

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online